Scotland’s “most desirable” postcode has been revealed by the Royal Mail.
A survey found G78 - the code for Neilston in East Renfrewshire - is the best place to live and work.
East Renfrewshire and East Dunbartonshire, each bordering Glasgow, dominated the postcode top ten, which considered proximity to good schools and green spaces as well as average commuting times.
The study by the Centre for Economic and Business Research also looked at employment prospects and affordable housing.
Steve Rooney, from Royal Mail, said: “Royal Mail delivers to the UK’s 29 million addresses, six days a week, connecting communities and businesses.
“Our study provides unique insight into the most desirable places to live and work in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, through the lens of the postcode.”
Royal Mail’s top ten most desirable postcode districts in Scotland:
1. G78 - Neilston, East Renfrewshire
2. G64 - Torrance, East Dunbartonshire
3. G66 - Lenzie/Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire
4. G62 - Milngavie, East Dunbartonshire
5. G76 - Eaglesham, East Renfrewshire
6. G61 - Bearsden, East Dunbartonshire
7. G46 - Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
8. EH5 - Granton, Edinburgh
9. EH7 - Edinburgh Central/Bellevue
10. EH11 - Edinburgh Gorgie/Stenhouse/Sighthill